Thursday 15 November 2012

HELP!!! Judgement of wealth experiences...

My latest university project is ‘FEATURES’ and seeing as recently I’ce spent a lot of time in Chelsea, London I will be basing my piece on there. Looking into the level of judgement and customer service from the premium designer’s houses of Kings Road. In particular the feature will look into the security guard doormen.

Please let me know if you’ve experienced any judgement when walking into shops like these whatever your level of wealth (whether it will be good customer service or because you are young bad due to the misconceived idea that you do not ‘have the required wealth to shop there.’ Comment below, tweet me (@emilyholmess) or email me: emily.holmes@hotmail.co.uk

I will upload the finished article when it has been completed, but thank you for your support….

No comments:

Post a Comment